Friday 6 January 2012

Division 14's New Year's Resolutions

Here are some of the resolutions our class made.  We will try our best to ...

- eat less junk food

- exercise every day

- not watching too much tv and end at 4:00pm

- sleep earlier for school                                                

- read more books at home

-take  a bath every night

-not to eat too much junk food

-play less video games by 15 minutes

-to don't play the monky bars so I won't have blisters

-to clean  my room so it  could be nice

- I will try to read better

-at school I will try to read everyday to get better at it

- I will try to write longer sentences

- read my book every day

-to be nice to people who come to my home

- to keep my room  clean

- not to eat  so much  junk like french fries

- will practice writing at home so I do not spell too much words    wrong

-I   will   try to  READ   more   because I  will  learn   more