Monday 7 November 2011

The Bears



.
Our class went to Grouse Mountain to learn about Grizzly Bears,
and the Bear's names are Grinder and Coola.  Coola is bigger than Grinder and Coola has darker fur than Grinder.  That is how you
can tell them apart.  They are about to hibernate in their den.  They sleep and sleep until spring.  The Bears find branches to make their bed.  The Bears don't get hurt because their fur is so thick.  They have a camera inside the den to show what they are doing when they are sleeping.  After I was exhausted, and I could hardly walk.  But I still liked it.




Here is another story about the bears...

Yesterday we went  to  Grouse Mountain to see the bears. Christina  gave all the kids tickets  Coola is bigger than Grinder. And
Grinder always is bossy. Coola is darker than Grinder.  And there was food on the ground.  Coola ate some apples.  I could tell who
is was Coola because Coola had a wet bottom but Grinder is not.
I wish that Grinder was bigger.  I feel sad because they are not
going free.


                                                   



             Yesterday we went to GrouseMountain to learn about grizzly bears.  My favorite part is the skyride thingy. It goes up if you stand in it.  I saw the city and one wolf on the ground. The trees were coverd with snow. We bumped when we landed.  We went to the bear den to see Coola the bear and Grinder the bear.  Coola went out of the bear den first and then Grinder went out.  Coola pooed a little bit on the rock.  Grinder was looking for a apple.  Also, Coola was eating a bitten up carrot.  Coola and Grinder went to the other side of the den. Coola was going to us.  He wanted to play with us. I was amazed with Coola.  Coola was light brown Grinder was black. I did not see the bears before. I liked the field trip.

more  about the bears...

Yesterday  we saw  Coola   and  Grinder.My  partner  was   beside me.When I was    looking  at the  bears  I  was  beside  my   real  best   friend.Coola is small.Grinder is big. Coola and   Grinders   colours are   brown.Grinder and  coola   sleep in  a  den.It   is  called   hibernating.Grinder    and   coola    sleep  for   3   months.

No comments: