Tuesday 8 November 2011

The View

Yesterday we went to Grouse Mountain.  First  Christina gave us the tickets to go on the skyride.  My favourite one was that.  When we went up I was so scared because we were going to be super high.
We could see the city from  there. When we were up there we felt a little bump. And there were cables hanging from the top. When we went  down our ears hurt. Then  Christina gave  us the tichets to keep forever for  a souvenir.   I wish I can go again.


more  about  the  skyride...


Yesterday we went to Grouse Mountain.  I got a ticket and went up the mountain.  I saw trees, and rocks.  I saw a yellow tree.  The tree was small.  I saw clouds in the sky.  We saw wolves- Beta, Omega, and Alpha.  The wolves were in the forest.  The city was small because we were soo high.  The trees were yellow and green.  I felt happy on the skyride.  When I went up the people in the skyride were chatting very loud.  I sat down but everybody else was standing up.  It was fast.  It was moving and bumping.  I was brave.  I LOVED the trip.

No comments: