Friday 4 November 2011

Grouse Mountain skyride

Yesterday our class went to Grouse Mountain. When  we got there we went inside the skyride. Then when we got in there it was getting higher and higher and I could see Vancouver.  I  was  scared of somthing that is very high.  And I saw so many buildings.   I saw trees and so little snow. And I saw one Mountain.  It seemed very very cold over there and icy over there. I wonder if there was any one there?  It was cold and windy. I felt happy because it was my  first time at Grouse Mountain.


and another story...

At 8:30am we left school to go to Grouse Mountain. When we were there we got tickets to go on the skyride.  Then when we went to the skyride the doors closed and we started going up. Everything looked normal at the very beginning.  But when we got higher it looked like I could pick up buildings and crush them. When we were even higher I saw humungous trees and mountains. Vancouver looked like a tiny toy to me because we were so high.  It seemed that I was one hundred thousand feet high. I thought I could touch a giant tree.  It was fantastic.

No comments: