Monday 25 June 2012

Some Reflections of Grade Two

This year was a special year.  What I like in grade two was writing and doing math.  The book that I really like was Flat Stanley .  My favourite field trip was VanDusen garden because we got to look at bugs with nets.  What I really like to do in grade two is to do art because you get to draw and look at stuff.  My two best friends are C.F and A.L. They are my friends because C.F. plays with me and A.L. brings me to the bathroom when I have to go or when I ask her she will say yes every time I ask her.  Who I  will miss in grade two is going to be Ms. Quon, Milarosa, C.H., A.L., C.F., M.D. and M.G.  My favourite thing to do is P.E in the morning because you can do a lot of outside thing like frisbees, jump ropes, run and you can get fresh air outside.  I am still on favourite things still - spelling and Growing chefs - because for spelling you can put it in your spelling homework book so you can do homework at home.  For Growing chefs because you can plant stuff and water it and eat it when it is ready to eat.  I am going to miss this classroom and all my friends.  By C.W.

My Year - by M.G.
This is my year in Grade 2.
I liked the newspapers because I liked the
hot chocolate. 
My favourite field trip was Grouse Mountain because we got to go to the top of the cabin and pretend to sleep.
My favourite things to do are P.E. because it is fun, math because it's problem solving, art because you're learning how to shape things, science because you're learning what happens in the world, and socials because you're learning new things.
But my favourite, favourite thing to do is reading.
Some of my special friends were:  C.H., K.M., A.C., M.D., and A.L.
What I will miss in grade 2 is...
ALL OF GRADE TWO!


I Will Miss Grade Two - by A.Y.
My favourite trip was Van Dusen.  I went to the maze and I have fun.  My favourite book is Let Me In.  My favourite story is "The Three Little Pigs".  My favourite thing to do is gym.  Why?  We need to run.  My favourite thing to do is Growing Chef.  Why?  We need to chop.  My special friend is R.R. because R. R. play with me.  I will miss Ms. Quon and Milarosa.  I feel sad.

No comments: