Monday 25 June 2012

More Reflections of our Year...

Remembering Grade - by M.C.

I'm here to write about a fantastic year.  Can you guess which Grade this is?  Well just in case you didn't know... it's Grade 2!  I liked Grade 2 because it was fun.  My favourite part was choosing and field trips.  the trips we went on were Science World, Van Dusen Gardens, Grouse Mountain, skating.  I liked all of them the same though.  The first field trip we went on was the one when we went to Grouse mountain.  We went on the gondola and saw bears (Grinder and Coola) there.  The second field trip was skating.  In skating I zoomed all over the place.  It was really fun.  My third field trip was science world.  In science world I played lots and learned science.  My fourth field trip was Van Dusen Gardens.  By the way, on June 21st, 2012 we had a potluck.  We  ate lots in the potluck.  The day after was June 22nd (today).  I can't tell you what happened on that day because that day's today!  I have one more thing to say "BYE - BYE" GRADE 2!


My Year - by C.H.

I am going to miss Grade 2.  What I liked the most about grade 2 was the classroom and the field trips.  The best I liked about the classroom because there are so many books to read that I love to read.  My favourite book in grade 2 was Itchy, Itchy, Chicken Pox.  My favourite field trip - I went with my class was going glow-in-the-dark-bowling at Grandview bowling lanes.  That was about my 25th time going bowling there.  I am going to miss all my special friends. They are : A.L., K.C., M.C.   I like K.C. and M.C. because basically every single day they come to the library with me to get my holds.  Another of my friends are A.L. because she takes me to the office when I am hurt. I wish I had everyone in my class right now to be in grade 3.


Memories- by M.D.

I just found out in grade 1 I could not read my writing.  There was no spaces and no periods (but only 1 time).  Ms.Quon has been teaching me for two years now and now I can do so much.  In grade 1 I could not read.  But now I can read.  In grade 1 I could not write.  But now I can.  If I could not write I would not be doing this right now.  And now I have  spaces and periods and capitals too. In grade 1 I only did 35 letters.  Now  in grade 2 I need 3 pages to write on.  But it is fun to write all the time.  And to read too.  It  was great being in grade 1 and 2.  I think I am going to be good in grade 3.


Our   Year  -  by   J.E.

I  am  going  to   miss  grade  two.  I   love  math.   I  learned  to  do  plus and subtract.  Plus   is   easy   for  me   now  and   subtract   was  hard  for  me  but  now  it  is  not.  My   favourite  field  trip   was  VanDusen  Gardens because   I like  the  maze.  When  I go   there  I can  find  my  way   through.  My   favourite  thing  to  do  is  reading,  art  and   playing.  I  like  reading   because  it   teaches  us  how  to do  writing  and  it  makes  you  think.  And  art  makes  you  imagine  things  like   dinosaurs  and  cavemen  and  bugs.  And  play  is  learning  to  share  things  like  books  because  if  you  have  too  many  books   to   play  with  you  can  give   them   away.  When   I  am   going  away  to   grade   three  I  am  going   to  miss   M. D.   who  is  one   of   my   best  friends  because   she  is   generous  to  me  and  dependable.  And best of all is she is kind.  M.G. is one of my friends because she is dependable and kind to me.  I will miss Ms. Quon and Milarosa and M.D. and M.G. and the field trips and choosing and jobs.


Our Year – by A.L. 

I am sad I am going to grade three.  My favourite thing to do is doing math because you will learn add and take away. My favourite trip was Van Dusen garden because there is a big maze and you will get lost.  I like was eating lunch because there are different food .  My special friends are C.F and C.W because they care about me and always play with me and when I get hurt they take me to the office.  The most I will miss is my teacher because Ms. Quon was my favourite teacher and she teaches me math , writing , spelling , reading, art, science, and social studies.  When I am in grade three I hope I remember all the thing I did in grade two.


By R.R.
I am in grade two and it was cool.  I am about to leave grade two.  I liked math.   I learned to do takeaways. They are easy now.   My favourite trip was Britannia.  I went skating.  I can skate backwards and forwards.  At school my favourite things to do are math and reading  and art.  I know how to read and paint.  My special friends were Anthony and Max and Joey.  I like them because they are my friends.  I will miss choosing a lot!!  


No comments: