Friday 24 February 2012

Bowling on our 100th day of Grade 2


On February 22nd our class celebrated 100 day with a field trip to BOWLING!  We tried to see if we could get 100 points!!  AND WE DID IT!!  We got a lot more than 100 points!  We had a great time.  When we got back, our teacher challenged us to see if we could write stories of 100 letters or 100 words to tell about our day!!  EVERYONE wrote excitedly and here are some of the stories.  ENJOY!
In Grandview Bowling Centre
Today we went to the bowling centre.  It was in Grandview bowling.  We went in to it.  It was dark but suddenly we saw some things that was white on our bodies and it glowed in the dark.  Then somebody said "it's glowing"!  After that our teacher said lets play bowling.
Bowling  - February  22th - Today my whole class went  bowling to celebrate 100 day.  My friend was my partner.  We sat beside her friend.  We went to Grandview to bowl.  The  points we got was 487.  When I rolled the bowling ball it hit the gutter.  So the bowling ball went so slow.  I had to tell a teacher the ball is going too slow.  Where we went  to bowl was at Grandview.  There was a glow in the dark.  We had so much fun.  I hope we can go back there.
Today our class went glow-in-the-dark bowling!  I was so excited when I heard that we were going bowling for one hundred day!  We used their bumper so we could bounce the ball!  I was glad that we didn't use the gutter, because all of our heavy round balls would have been already rolled in the gutter.  I will tell you who was on my team.  I had five bowling people including me.  It was so loud because they were cheering for me.
I went bowling.  Today is 100 day.  Our class went bowling.  On my team was my friend.   Every body had a team.   The ball is heavy.  My points is 101.  It was very fun.
Bowling
Today my class went bowling.  It was glow-in-the-dark bowling. Nobody had to worry about their ball going into the gutters because we had bumpers.  We went for our 100th day!  All the points on my team combined equalled 480.  The balls were very very very very heavy.  The people on my team were my friends. Nobody got a strike but 1 or 2 people got a spare.  At first the machine on my lane was broken.  But the people that worked there fixed it.  It was fun!
Going bowling and having fun!
Feb. 27th our class went to bowling.  It was 100th day.  100 day is special because you get to learn and go on field trips.  Me and my partner were on different teams.  I was on a team with 5 people.  Our bowling pin setter won't work so we had to call a lady and she came and fixed it.  I got 72 points.  It was so cool there that I want to go there again.
Grandview Bowling
February 22nd our class went to Grandview Bowling to celebrate 100th day of grade two!  When I got in it was glowing and dark.  Some people even saw their clothes glow in the dark.  My shoes were glowing brightly.  Our team got 480 points all together.  I got 111 points by myself.  I wish I could go again to Grandview Bowling.









Today my class went to Grand view bowling to celebrate 100 day. In there was a league one and a glow one for kids.  We went in the glowing one.  Our team was my friends.  When we started our machine didn't work.  All of our stuff was glowing in the dark.  The ball was as heavy as a giant rock even though it was small.  There were bumpers so we can make it bounce off it.  There was a shiny disco ball on the ceiling.  My team had 180 points.  I'd like to go again.

 






Today is 100 day.  We went to Grandview Bowling.  When we got in there were people bowling already.  We went upstairs to bowl because it was for us to bowl.  It was called glow in the dark.  then we had to take our shoes off because we have to wear our stinky socks.  Then we started to play.  The people that were on my team were my friends.  The points we had was 500 something.  The bowling ball was heavy.  And there was disco.  It was very fun and I wish I can go there again.


.
Today we went to Grandview bowling. Do you know why we went to Grandview bowling?  Because it is our 100th day of school. When we went I  saw two people playing bowling  but it is not glow- in- the-dark bowling.  It was for big people and the ball was heavy and there were three holes for your fingers to put in .We went upstairs to play bowling.  It was for kids like us. We all had teams and my team was my friends.  We all got eight turns .  That was the greatest 100th day field trip ever!

Our Bowling Day
Today our class (division 14) went bowling at the Grandview bowling place.  We went because it was 100 day at our school!  My teammates were my friends.  We played with the bumpers so the heavy balls would not go into the gutters.  It was glow-in-the-dark bowling.  Everybody in our class was glowing.  My total score was 103.  (I wasn't trying my best).  DO you know what?  There was a disco ball on the ceiling.  The disco ball was turning and shimmering at the same time.  This field trip was the best field trip ever!  
HAVE A GREAT 100 DAY!!