Friday 10 February 2012

More Symphony Stories

    The Symphony

Today our class went to a symphomy. When I  got there a bunch of people had their seats already. The people playing in the orchestra were playing already and the conducter seemed to be introducing the musical instruments to us ( the audience).  The  music they were playing was all based on Peter and the wolf.  The characters in Peter and the wolf are Peter, the bird, the duck, the cat, the wolf, grandfather and the hunters.  Every character is based on 1 instrument.  The strings are Peter, the flute is bird, the oboe is duck, the clarinet is cat, the bassoon is grandfather, the french horn is wolf, and the last are the hunters are the kettle drum/bass drum. After they showed us all that we started Peter and the wolf.  I noticed that the people with the instruments were playing the instruments the way I heard them on the radio. After the performance was done we all clapped. I didn't want to leave.  I wanted the whole thing to start again! The end !




At the symphony
Today my class went on a field trip. We went to a  symphony to listen to the Peter and the wolf . When I got in the symphony it was so so pretty. I sat beside my friend  when it started.  I almost fell asleep and I almost fell on my friend.  Then when I almost fell onto my friend the person who was talking woke me up.   And when the person told us the  story, in the part that the wolf ate the duck, he faked cried and blew his nose with a paper towel.  It was so funny my whole class laughed.