Thursday 2 February 2012

Making Stone Soup

chopping all the vegetables

a BIG pot of soup!
Today we were making stone soup.  First we cut the veggies.  Then we put them in a pot  Ms. Quon brought in.   I brought in noodles, potatoes, and onions.  We are going to eat our soup at lunch.  We will also eat hamburgers.  We  made it with a stone.   We do not need a stone to make stone soup!  Everyone in my class brought somthing in.  I have not tasted it yet, but I will not tell you what it tastes like  anyways.   I think it will taste yummy.  I can not wait until lunch time.  I  just smelled it.  I know it will be delicious  soup!  I know it is delicious.  I am going to have seconds of hamburgers if I can.  When I went into the kitchen the first thing I did was waft the soup.  The soup was almost up to the rim.  It was smelling delicious.  I will love the soup so much!